BEAUTY GOES FAR BENEATH THE SURFACE
Natural quartz is one of nature's hardest surfaces. In fact, it's twice as hard as granite.
Quartz is not only a high-performing surface, but is also a luxurious, durable, low
• Direct Importer Of Natural Stone & Quartz
• One Stop Shop For All Your Home Improvement Needs
• Our Pricing Is Suited To Meet A Wide Varity Of Budgets
• Available in 30 patterns featuring the industry's most natural-appearing finish
• Non-porous and requires no sealing
• Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
• Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
• Chip and scratch resistant
• Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
• Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety
and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
• Backed by a Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Backed by a Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
• GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
No other surface can match the combination of all these benefits. Quartz is designed for
high-traffic areas such as offices, banks, hotels and restaurants, where applications can also
include walls, reception areas, serving areas, table tops, staircases and much more.
MADE TO PERFECTION
Our manufacture knows manufacturing a luxury product requires using a high-end process; therefore, we they invested heavily in there North American facility's technology to ensure appearances and colors range from those that look like natural products to ones specially designed according to the requirements of architects and interior designers.